Friday, June 11, 2010

Action Packed Weekend!

Well Its been quite a busy weekend already. Yesterday me and the kiddies went back to the spray park and it was packed. Travis was there one minute gone the next. I couldnt find him anywhere. my heart skipped several beats!!! What a horrible feeling for a parent to have to go through. I was calling his name( more like screaming) and panicking when he wasnt responding to me.

so after running around like crazy looking for him, i see him sitting at a picnic table at a b-day party...eating and laughing with the kids...like he was part of the group....uggggh!

He was having a great time as i was losing my mind. He wasnt happy when i took him away....he was yelling birthday party...lol

today we headed to Kings Island and spent the whole evening there. We started in the waterpark and took the train over to the dry part later.
Travi cruised on water slides as jenna just enjoyed splashing around in the water and eating her choc chip cookies.
We ate pizza and ice cream...it was a good night...:)

Both kiddies are snoozing in there beds and were headed to indiana in the morning to visit mimi and poppi Karl...

I got Jennas outfit for her 1st b-day shoot...so exciting , I cant wait to show her off more!

Nite Nite friends

1 comment:

Life In Michigan, the snowy state said...

Kell,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. My prayers are with Andy and your whole family. You do an awesome job on taking pictures. Your babies are beautiful. I see alot of Kathy in Jenna. You have a beautiful family. Keep us posted on Andy.
Love ya,
Lori C.