Friday, July 30, 2010

Its Friday ...get me outta this house!

So its def a day to get out of the house. Kinda been inside all week and need to break free!
After Jenna gets up from her nap me and the kiddos are headed to KI for some well deserved fun!

Its been a very emotional week here...and Andys MRI is today so were hopeful,a bit scared and nervous...Praying and hoping for the best! I just dont think i could handle any more negetive news....Im just exhausted....i need a good report!

He wont have a doc appt until wed. to go over the MRI but by this eve he'll be home and can view the cd and compare to the previous ones ...hes had enough to probably see the change in it.

So I will keep you all posted and it unfolds...

So Mommy went to her weight watchers meeting last night and lost 10.2 lbs in 3 weeks....yay...go me!
When i first started ww the lady said to me if we can have 1 thing that we can control in order like our weight...that we can do something about than the things that are out of our control wont seem so out of control and that really has stuck with me...why emotionally eat and have my body suffer thise consequences....
what a painful circle....eat cuz were sad, then look in the mirror and be sad and dsicouraged.
No Thank You....Im ready for a change!

I'll end with an argument me and Travi were having this morning...hes a trip!
---------------------------------------------------------

Mommy: Travi I told you not to touch that,If you dont listen you'll have to go to your room.

Travi:   But mommy Why?

Mommy:  Because your not listening, and you know your not sopposed to open and close the door.

Travi:     Why?

Mommy: Because im the mom thats why.

Travi:  Well Im the Travi!

No comments: