Tuesday, January 3, 2012

May You Have a blessed 2012...

Some pics from the conference and more to come!
May this year God encounter you deeper than he ever has before!!!










Im not big on new years resoltions but i am big on visions short and long term...
And as i was reading proverbs 2 the other day I have found my vision specifically for this upcoming year...

Proverbs 2:1-6
1 My son, if you receive my words,


And treasure my commands within you,

2 So that you incline your ear to wisdom,

And apply your heart to understanding;

3 Yes, if you cry out for discernment,

And lift up your voice for understanding,

4 If you seek her as silver,

And search for her as for hidden treasures;

5 Then you will understand the fear of the LORD,

And find the knowledge of God.

6 For the LORD gives wisdom;

From His mouth come knowledge and understanding;
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I want to grow in my knowledge of God and devote myself to be fully his in every area of my life...
Its going to be an exciting year because those who wait upon the Lord will NEVER be put to shame!!!
 
Have a Blessed 2012!!!

No comments: