Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Funday...

Wow, what a day....
Service today was exactly what i needed. Pastor Aaron was talking about the fullness of God is not just rejoicing with him in his ressurection but sharing with him in his sufferings...That is experiencing Gods fullness....although pain and suffering is hard to understand, we know that God will NEVER leave us nor forsake us....

He shared a personal story of pain from his own life and i never knew that about him and made me feel like i connected with him in that way...the agony,misery and grief of not understanding why but knowing by pressing into Jesus , great character and dependence on God is what is transforming us from the inside out...

As the service ended they sang a worship song, it was the song i sang over Andy as he was losing his battle, tears flung from my eyes knowing that i needed to hear that. That Gods knows every portion of my heart and it was healing for me to sing that song again at the top of my lungs.....as i headed down for prayeri just melted as the praer team covered me with stregnth i felt i didnt have ...

As i left serice to pick up the kids they were worshipping in the kids room with hands lifted high singing travis fav song....bless the Lord oh my soul..o0o0oh my soul, worship his holy name and my heart felt so alive...

I started thanking God for the blessings i do have in my life and not what i dont have or what was taken away.

Me and the kids headed to a local pizza place and we had a fun time making pizzas.





The Finished Product




After coming back home and tucking the kids in for naptime...Jenna started singing I am free to run, i am free to dance, I am free to live for you!!!

I know that the road that led me to Colorado hasnt been easy, but I have no doubt i am exatly where God wants me and the doors hes opening and the support thats surrounding us has been tremendous.....


Start thanking God for who He is and what he has given you

No comments: