Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

The Easter Bunny Came!!!!!!





this pic is halarious i just realized that were standing in front of a noahs ark theme at our church and I think its a horse or donkey behind travis' head and it looks like hes wearing ears...lol....hee-haw!!!!









Travi was very upset i did his hair






He was mad that he got changed and his hair done

















Travi was not happy about pictures because he did not want to get changed let alone me do up his hair...so with a bit of hairspray it looked like he had a mo-hawk...haha
but once we got to church he soon forgot and was happy!
Travis got pics with the Easter Bunny which i wont get until next week...
But he had fun in service watching the kids sing and all the people come in. He stood on my lap clapping anytime anyone clapped.
Its amazing how kids can feel people out. for example Travis knows he can be active with me...I'm bopping him up and down on my lap and he was singing to the music when we were singing and then this dear old lady...(very fragile) wanted him to sit on her lap
and he went to her and layed with his head on her chest for like 8 mins...it was so cute!
he's always full of suprises!!!
Everyone had lots to say about how cute he looked!!! :)
I always love to see the Kiddies dressed up on Easter....



No comments: