Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Stressmania!


Ok

so today is one of them stressful "am i ever gonna get thru this dayz"...

All morning long nothing would satisfy Travis. He couldnt find a single toy,coloring page,tv show that he would sit for more than 5 mins.

I put out puzzles tried to have him help me do things around the house...but everything was a meltdown....no temp,not even warm...

I guess its just one of those days with him.

Me and Andy have started timeout with him. He has to sit 2 mins in the chair after we give him a warning....and if it excedes 3 or more he goes to his room with the door shut...

well he's had them all today.


He got so mad at me when i was feeding sissy today that he climbed and got his crayon and scribbled all on the couch,as as i put her down to reach for the crayon he scribbled more drop it and ran.

The little stinker knows what he's doing...


Finally he handed me a dvd and said Elmo!

so he watched elmo for 30 mins straight after lunch...whew , Thank God


Then it was time for naptime...i said 1 song ...i sang the song and as i started to get up he followed me and had a major meltdown, i said get back in bed and he did. the moment i left the room he was throwing himself against the door i let it go for a while went back in and siad back in bed,closed the door and again slamming things against the door,opening it and doing a belly flop on the carpet,screaming at the top of his lungs....i gave him something to cry about...but sometimes it doesnt even seem to faze him after i left he got back up and did it all over again for 45 mins...its like where do u draw the line?

Do i let him just bang the door down ?

I know he's going through a transition right now, but i feel like he doesnt respect me at times...If it was Andy he wouldnt be doing that!!!


Suggestions Please!!!

5 comments:

Andy said...

I'm thinking if you had time to blog, then the day must not have been too bad! LOL

Hayes Family said...

Just wait til u see the couch Darlin' :)

Anonymous said...

This is great for birth control, Thanks!

Love the pics of Jenna and Trav.

Miss you guys and pray for you every day.

Greg Porzio

Life In Michigan, the snowy state said...

Hi Kelly,

There is a book called ONE TWO THREE MAGIC FOR PARENTS... I have the tecaher one and you would not believe how good it works...and they use it in the toddler room at my school it works great...if you have any questions have Kathy give you my number and I'll be more than happy to help you...Good Luck..Love Lori

Hayes Family said...

Thanks all!
Somehow we keep truckin!!!
:)