Thursday, May 24, 2012

Your Life,For Mine......


Today was the day I first heard this song , I Wept...
It grabbed at my heart.

Gods been bringing up parts of me that i havent fully layed down to him, and he's been dealing with me on being more abandoned, letting him have the fullness of my heart. Why I fight him sometimes , I'll never know....All hes asking of me is to take my brokeness and give me his new life to breathe in me from the inside out...A freer heart thats filled with joy, but I fight him so...

I think its change, change is scarry....Sometimes we feel its more comfortable in our misery than taking a leap of faith where you dont know the outcome. Because we know what our misery has to hold, what it feels like,and the pangs of pain that come along with it...but the unknown, even if we feel God is drawing us there..Its, well..."Unkown".... wed rather not take the chance and be happy in our crap! UGH

And its better to stay in what we know making peace in our pit than experience something we have no control over, right?
Wrong!

God wants our heart to be  fully alive in what were doing.In his TOTAL control....whether were hurting or joyful he wants us to rest in his ardent embraze, gazing into his eyes,taking his hand and saying Im willing to leave the old for the new....A heart that says yes.

That isnt compelled by Fear, but will fight for Love.

I saw a tweet my friend posted the other day...it said :

"Wholeheartedness is a gift...half-heartedness, a curse."

How much of my life have i given unto him my whole heart...Ouch...I give him pieces and I act like Im doing Him a favor....He's saying your life for mine...Give me your life so i can be radiant in you and through you, putting a new song and dance in your heart ....leaving fear and worry behind and trusting his perfect leadership even if its Jumping not knowing where were landing....

When i was young, coming down the stairs, the minute Id see my dad, I jumped in the air knowing hed catch me, without hesitation...

Thats the heart that pleases him...The heart that says God i dont know the outcome but i will trust your perfect leadership...I will leave a heart thats been hurting and broken for a chance to be redeemed and set free...

If theres one thing i could ask the Lord for , It would be to be his one dream...to be all that he planned when he created me!

Fully giving all my heart,trusting his leadership, even if it scares me,
Running and leaping into the unknown ...Laying down full control, to willingly abide in Jesus, knowing the outcome will be his desires for my life...

I give you the brokeness,the hurting parts Lord, to be closer to you,to have a heart that says yes...
Im running, about to jump,catch me Lord!!!

No comments: