Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jenna Is Here





























Jenna arrived on monday morning at 1:00 am







after 22 hrs of labor ,mommy had a c-section and







she was 7 lbs 10 ounces







20 inches







black hair







tan complexion







I call her my polish princess...haha







Shes a doll and we are a very happy family!!!







the pics arent very good quality there from my phone in the hospital







ill be uploading some more soon now that were home!!!







Love,







The Hayes Family

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Jenna is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Just as I thought she would be. You two make good lookin babes!! Travi is going to make a wonderful "big" brother. I Love you all. I can't wait to go swimming with you Travis in your new pool. Jenna I am really looking forward to meeting you. See you all real soon.
Chutchie

Anonymous said...

Jenna is such a little sweeeetie.
I can't wait to meet her! I love the pic of Andy and Jenna off of your phone (so tute). Miss ya sissy!

Good luck Jenna cuz crazy granny is gunna eatchya!!!! xoxoxoxoxo