Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome to our world,baby girl!!!











sun bathin baby





I love this pic and had to share...He is so in Love with his sissy...he tells everyone, i gotta baby!





















Here are some pics from the hospital and our first few days home.




Jenna came down with some jaundice so we are headed to test her again tomorrow




she was 17.9 today if it goes up she may need to go to the hospital to get some photo therapy...if it goes down between today and tomorrow she can do some therapy at home




we pray that she can do this at home with us!




Hope you enjoy the pics and we'll keep you updated!!!








The Hayes Family






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
I am not sure if you remember me but I am Aunt Kathy's friend Lori. Kathy gave me your blog address. CONGRATS on your new blessing,she is beautiful and so is Travis. My prayers all with all of you. I will keep Andy and everyone in my prayers

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! Congratulations on such a beautiful family! Jenna and Travis are sooooooo adorable. I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you all. I will keep your family in my prayers. =)
Love,
Kelly (ginny's niece)