Monday, July 27, 2009

Our Sunday Best!

Mommy and Jenna
Travi passed out on the way home from church....such a buja!


Jenna in her dress...her first day at church!

I love this pic....what a personality...haha








Daddy and his baby girl!





Mawmaw and Jenna
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a good time bringing Jenna to church for her first time....everyone thought she was the most beautiful thing....I know shes the most beautiful thing!!!
I think every mom thinks that...haha
But Travi kept saying: "my baby"
i guess so everyone knew it was his ...lol
It was so nice having my mother-in-law hee for a week ....the extra hands were so nice to have. especially since im still sore from surgery and Travi can be a handful at times...:)
well until next time.....see ya!






No comments: