Friday, April 16, 2010

Its Friday




























Blue Ridge Mtns







Isaiah 41:10 is good stuff!









Thank God for the gideons that leave bibles in hotels. what a comfort to me in a very nerve-racking time




















Travi and his bubbles









































































































Posted some pics of our trip to wv and va...
I love taking pics of Gods nature...its gorgeous!

Today was quite a day...haha

Jenn'as 5th tooth popped through...yay!

Shes getting so big so fast.


At the rate shes going shell be like her big brother and have a mouth full of teeth by the time shes 1.

me and the kids had a nice time in the backyard today pushing them on thier swings and singing songs.

Travi sand ho-ho-Hosanna all by himself. he was so proud he wanted to sing it for Daddy!


He is my lil Diva!

Him and Jenna were having so much fun together today. he was playing peek a boo with her while she was sitting in her high chair and somehow tipped the chair over...she fell flat on her face on the floor and he was underneath...my poor babies were both hurt and it was everything i could do to keep my composure...i was freaking out!


I held my babies in my lap and balled my lil brains out...

its been a emotional rollercoaster for us...but we are trusting in God to pull us through emotionally and physically.


We have a doc appt mon to discuss Andys options.

really looking forward to that.


Andy still has double vision going on but he said it cleared up a bit during the day.

I hope thats a good sign.


life has been throwing us some major hurdles lately but we serve a God that gives us comfort,peace, and stregnth to make it through the day.


Im learning to take one day at a time and make the most of what God has given you...


God is my foundation and im standing there now and i dont wanna move!

















1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for much for positng this--Isaiah 41:10--I needed that today and yesterday and the day before that...) Love you guys!!!