Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh My Achin Head...

Andy is not the only one with a headache today...
Poor Travi bud stuck his head in my friends banister at her house today.
after some mini heart attacks had by me and shannon we were able to get his head out...

Why is it so easy to poke through but so hard to get out...we didnt even have to use butter.
man that boy keeps me on my toes.

Andy is still having double vision in both eyes so the tumor is resting on the optic nerve. but he did say today was better than yesterday as far as the eye sight goes.

Hoping to schedule his radiation treatments asap
so we will keep you posted on that.

But I admire my hubby for having such a positive spirit about going through this . Its such an inspiration for me!

Gods bigger than this cancer and I love praying with Andy.
Its such a great time to just be together crying out to God.

I got a wonderful necklace from a friend in the mail today that lifted me up...of a guardian angel.
Its nice to know so many are praying but to have something tangible was such a blessing to me
Thanks Jess...

I just want to thank all of andys old friends for sending cards and support....church friends...ppl getting annointed for us around the usa....friends standing in the gap for us...and all the reports how Andy ministers to ppl...all of those things do not go unnoticed...we keep all that close to our hearts.

3 comments:

Pinny said...

Oh my goodness! Travis Ray got his head stuck! Maybe this will be the new talk instead of Santa taking his binkies? God bless you and Andy and your sweet little family. I love you all so much!

Hayes Family said...

Haha he talked about santa and the binkys today...so glad i will never have to deal with binkys again...
Love u too more than u can imagine!
xoxo

allyseeeee said...

bahaha. that reminds me of Full House i think it is, and DJ is babysitting and the kid gets his head stuck hahaha.

What would a little boy be if he didnt keep his mother going crazyyyyy?!?!?!

love you guys, miss ya, && prayin for yassss. Keep lookin up <3 <3
love, allyse