Monday, October 31, 2011

Boastin...

On My lil Boy that is...

What happened this weekend moved me...


I knew on sunday was the childrens dedication and even though travis was running a temp i knew i still wanted to come...during worship he was singing holy,holy,holy is the Lord God Almighty so loud and over and over the guy behind me was having his own personal revival because of my sons singing, that blessed me...sunday night he was a mess, whooping cough, fever and was vomiting for a good 30 mins...as i was rubbing his back he looked at me before he vomited again and he could barely talk but he said "Pray" and so we did...It wasnt until tonight that it all just caught up with me...he was taking a bath and we were saying we need to scrub off these germs...and hes singing scrub this sickness in jesus name, scrub this sickness in jesus name...amen!
 
He was really excited to make cards for Mr Chan and support him as he leaves for africa this week...so we did, we made a night of it and it was great!
 
My Future Forerunner!!!

No comments: