Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Festival















We had a really great time at the L-ville fall festival!
I couldnt help but get a lot of pics of trav on the horse, he was so happy and was really sad when it was time to get off. Jenna enjoyed eating...lol 
We had Hotdogs and deep-fried oreos...Amazzzing!!!

I just really enjoyed getting out with my babies today...enjoying the nip in the air, no agenda just being spontaneous and enjoying the day!

After the festival, we headed to the play area in my apt complex to play a bit before nap. As i was pushing jenna on the swing , i over heard these 2 boys talking about letters...they couldnt be older than 6 or 7....And the one lil boy said what does B stand for? and the other boy answered...Honey, duh!
And he said no "B" is for Beer!!!

I know i was standing there with my mouth open...i felt it....Imediately it broke my heart for the reality of the next generation and the struggles i felt i had at a young age is nothing compared to what our babies are going to have to face.

It reminded me that i need to pray for my babies more...and that the truths  i desire to instill in them will keep them steady and following after the Lord all the days of thier life!!!


All in All   Fun,Happy day with my kiddos!

No comments: