Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Redheaded challenge....

So lemme vent a little right now.
Its only 12:15 in the afternoon and I simply have no energy left.
So i decided to venture out today and go to one of the moms club playgroups
at someones house.

and Travis did good at first and then started to get rough and lost interest real fast in playing with the kids and toys.
now he is running around her house opening cabinets ,climbing the stairs,in her bathroom...
I dont ever feel like i can have a full converstion with someone my age...lol

The mom sare sitting in there with kids his age and they rare;y left the room,my kid was just tearing through and we werent there even a hour at this point. So now hes throwing a fit because i wanted him out of the cabinets and cant forget about them no matter how much i try to redirect or distract him with something else.

He did play a little while but he gets so bored it seems like.
All the moms were having coffee...and i get frustrated...how come I never get to enjoy that cup of coffee with a friend.
I have no family here,no friends in my area and i feel like Im sopposed to be housebound until he starts college.....ahhhhhhhh!

Just put him down for a nap so i am going to eat and drink lots of coffee while i can!
Suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

4 comments:

Donna said...

I'm goning to tell you the same thing my mother told me. Enjoy them as much as you can they are only little for a very short time. Now I know what she ment. My first born is 27 and my baby is going to be 20 next month. Boy how time flies.

Love, Mom

Hayes Family said...

Thanks mom...good stuff!
by the way he wore his grandmas payback shirt today...how appropriate

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel! We were at the doctors yesterday and i was the mom chasing her son down the hall while the other kids sat and played... Its not easy! You love them more than life itself but sometimes you find yourself soo anxious for nap time!! :) Its hard but you can do it!!!! You are HIS mommy and God made HIS mommy because he knew only YOU are right for HIM! (have to repeat that to myself weakly) Love you Kel and im feeling for you girl! Here if you need me. xoxo

Hayes Family said...

Thanks Ash,
When he goes to preschool maybe then i can get a full conversation in...haha
Thanks for the encouragement!
Ill need to come to russia soon so Travi can meet Keryl!!!