Friday, October 17, 2008

Zoo

This baby monkey was halarious he was clapping his hands and jumping on the other monkeys back and the big ones kept pushing him away..it was entertaining!

Daddy with Travi on his leash..oops i mean monkey backpack!
I was trying to take a pic of this pretty bird and it was getting mad at
me...
Girrafe Ridge...We enjoyed the view
Elephant Encounter...Travis thought they were halarious.They would eat hay and peanuts and scoop them up with their trunk. He was getting a kick out of it.


Hurry up,look fast.Travi with a hat on..it didnt last long...
Rhino close-up!
Travi looking intently at the animals...such a buja!
Cheetas being lazy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had such a fun time at the zoo!
It was like 65* and beautiful walking weather.
We had fun looking at the animals and laughing at Travi.
And of course being a picture fanatic, I had my fun!
Later that day we went to the mall,had pizza and travi had fun playing in the playarea.
I sat next to a woman whos little girl was playing with Travis. And it was so nice to have some adult conversation. Even more I got to talk to her about God and invite her to church on sunday!
What a blessing that was for me.
God is good. I love those lil divine connections he sets up.
But she seemed super nice and made a friend out of the deal. Cant beat that!
We went to the cookie store and got those huge 2 cookies smooshed together with cream in the middle...I love my diet...lol
Praise the Lord for those weekend allowance points!
Travis has been transitioning from 2 to 1 nap so he was exhausted by 7...
he went to bed early and i busted out to my hip-hop ab workout!
Definataly a lot of fun.
Take care Ya'll
TV Time!
xoxo


No comments: