Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Bus!

Wow a bus all for me?

Makin Aunt Bev proud!
Travi wakin up to a new toy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well today was a pretty good day.
I went to once apon a child and got him a new toy. I feel like hes getting bored with some of his old toys.
He like the bus a lot. He would bring toys inside and crack up at me from inside the window.
We went to the mall and played in the play area which was a lot of fun.
I was talking to one of the moms next to me and i look up and he is on top of the t-pee which is about my height and he's sitting up there with legs spread a part on both sides so proud of himself.
Of course i fly over there and all the moms were so impressed for a baby his size to be able to climb it. Yea so was I...hahaha
He would climb up one side and slide down the other and do that over and over agaon.
He also climbs up the bridge and walks down the other side he tumbles most times but gets a kick out of it.
Me? Im starting to go grey i think.
Tomorrow morning is playgroup with the moms club again i hope we have a better week. :)
Travis said mimi today. I dont know who he was referring to..but it was so cute.
I have my weight watchers meeting tomorrow night and Dad and travi are going to decorate cookies so i will make sure i post some pics.
I'd love to hear your alls feedback...
Talk soon!


2 comments:

Heather D said...

Too cute. Did you get the bus at Once Upon a Child? My kids love those things. By the way...I guess Aaron's Uncle is coming in town Saturday and taking everyone out to eat, so we won't be able to go to KI. But, we are planning on Shaw Sunday morning.

Hayes Family said...

this sunday morning?
man its a rainy weekend!

yes i got that from the one in loveland!