Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sneak peak at Halloween

Travi sportin his costume take a pic quick mom before i rip the hat off!
and of course travi wont wear the hat
ill just have to spike his hair and hairspray it green...haha

So last night was Amazing!
Our church had a gospel sing and a group called "One Heart"
a pro group from our church just filled the place up with Gods presence.
The spirit was so thick in that place. I felt emotional before the song service even started.
And i sat in front of the pastor and his wife and he shouted and praised God the whole service
and it got me pumped!
It was one of those services where the spirit of God is so thick i was tearing before the song service even started. When one heart got up to sing tears just started rolling down my face.
It was awesome, God was blessing me supremely!
While i was sitting there I was praying about being sick and tired of being that sunday christian,
Just praying,gettinginto the word, and worshipping when im in church. I should have that spirit of worship when im in the shower, taking a run, changing a diaper.
Because God doesnt change and his promises are true.
So i was sitting there and i was sitting in front of the pastor and his wife and he was shouting and praising god. I was feeling Gods presence fill me and i couldnt do anything but cry and hearing the pastor behind me was getting me pumped up...haha
Im sick and tired of sitting there worshipping quietly and feeling gods presence run through my vains so i stood and i shouted and worshipped and my hands were flying,snot was flying and i never felt that free in my whole life.
God is such an awesome God to bless me that way. When i just let go of what i thought ppl would think and let God have full control he blessed me in a way i cant even comprehend, It was amazing!
One of the singers could hardly make it through the song because she was getting blessed watching me get blessed.....Praise God!!!!!
I went home and just soaked it all in and went to sleep in that Blessed state.
I didnt want to leave God truly made his presence known in that place.
I want to have that fire everday of my life not just on sunday!
So i was excited to go to church today and our church is holding revival until wed.
and the preacher that is preaching the revival preaches the messages that dont make ya feel good they make ya change things in your life. And I was lovin it!
sometimes those are the best messages. He didnt care if someone would get offended he was preached the word and it was good!
I had a friend come up to me and tell me she sees jesus when she looks into my face that it glows in me and i think that is the best compliment anyone has ever given me. It made me tear up.
I want to live my life that way!
God is so good to me
and im still feeling refreshed from last night.
I cant wait for the messages this week!
Im singing tues night. Hopefully i can bless other ppl The way God used "One Heart"
To bless my socks off!!!!!!

No comments: