Friday, March 23, 2012

Everything Happens For A Reason...

Everything happens for a reason...

Ive really been embracing every moment i get to spend in the prayer room this week, just being in Gods face, letting him speak to my heart...Engaging in every prayer meeting,crying out to him with all my mixed up emotions....Im so glad he loves drama queens!

I have been really getting into the book of Habakkuk and the orginal meaning of the name Habakkuk means ..."Ardent Embrace"   and  "One Who Clings"

Im finding stregnth in the prophets cry and desire for the Lord...

Yesterdays intercession set brought such stregnth to me and I could feel God wrapping his arms around me so tight, just enjoying his presence...and having pastor Billy back from China, all fired up on the prayer mic....It was awesome!

In debriefing ...Passion was resonating out of him and he had us all pray like he learned in China...We were all laughing so hard!

Theres something so special about being in the prayer room, letting God rip wickedness out of my heart and setting me free...I know he honors obedience but most times obedience is sacrifice...

I hate seeing how ugly my heart is but I love when God reveals it to me because its another opportunity to deal with the sin that seperates me from going further with the Lord.

More Lord, rip it out...so I can go deeper with you!!!

I had a hard night with the kids last night but just as i was about to lose it, i find Jenna in the bathroom on a stool, in front of the mirror with her hands in the air...Singing:

"I want it like it was back then, I wanna be in Eeeeden!!!"

a worship song we sing at Ihop....and my heart melted.....i didnt ask her to worship Jesus, she wanted to it was her desire too, and at this moment i could ask for anything more than for my kids to be burning and shining lamps in a world gone crazy...

I love raising them up in the prayer movement, being around kids that are passionately in love with Jesus!!!

Everything happens for a reason and I couldnt ask for more...

He loves me in my weakness....Thank You Lord!

2 comments:

Amanda :) said...

You're AMAZING! When you think you can't go on or its tough...just come back and read your own words. You keep speaking truth!!! I love you!

Hayes Family said...

I Love you to ...Im so thankful for your friendship and accountability....I truly believe your support has pushed me and continues to pushes me closer to the Lord everyday....Your amazing Sladey Lady!!!