Thursday, March 29, 2012

Gatlinburg

I had a amazing opportunity to get away with my best friend a few weeks ago for the weekend...I had some amazing friends come together and bless my socks off...

The trip was completely paid for and they watched my kids so i could get away and breathe...It was amazing....There is nothing like getting away with your BFF, and having no agenda...hey driving through the mountains in a yellow convertible wasnt half bad either...;)

What a great weekend of eating down home cookin,lots of chocolate,pics,talks,tears,laughter....and relaxation!

A roadtrip where we talked about everything under the sun as we saturated ourselves in worship with the wind blowing through our hair.....I wanna go back...LOL









Beautiful mountains!!!



FUDGIEEEE!!!

LOL no comment




Daryll and Daryll

Our morning breakfast....lol
the machine choose for us...guess which was was mine...;/

My Gorgeous BFF

We drove 3 and 1/2 hrs away to go to ...Crackel Barrell.....It was awesome and worth it!!!


Relaxation to the fullest!!!

I dont get out much!!!


Shes so stankin cute!





Happy St. Patty's Day Ya'll!!!

No comments: