Sunday, March 25, 2012

Those who wait upon the Lord will NEVER be put to Shame...

Its been a hard week of discouragement, attacks and bad news…

From my aunt losing her best-friend,and a huge part of my family…”Luke” her bulldog that has been such a part of her for many years….to Mom being locked down at work because of a stabbing right in the middle of the store, To an infestation in our apt. covering my entire body with a relentless rash …face,neck…head to toe…..itching,bleeding… But… it never touched my babies, not even a bump,bruise or scratch ,To Pastor Billy approaching me to be support to a young widow (23) who has come from Iceland with her 4 yr old daughter,finding out shes pregnant the day of her husbands funeral, to melt in the prayer room…Not realizing how being there for her,encouraging and just listening , how much it dugg up my own pain and pit ive struggled in for so long.




People are still calling me Job for the 4th year in a row…Having people tell me Gods got something amazing for you with everything you’ve had to endure in your life…

Although true, its never comforting when your going through the pit….you just want to see the other side already, the end of the story. That’s where ive really found clinging to the Lord, believeing what his Word and promises say, washing myself in that regardless of what im feeling at the moment bring me the strength that I need to get me through.



I cant let how im feeling at the moment,how I currently see myself and go on others peoples opinions to give me my daily dose of encouragement,endurance and strength. People are imperfect and more often times than not say things they probably shouldn’t say….I love abiding in a Perfect God that always knows just what to say. Even if that means waiting on him for my answers because hes being quiet…Or kicking,screaming and fighting as I persevere because it hurts but im still moving forward even if I cant see it. Although I do believe God can work through people relationships in our life to encourage us and lift us up,



When He does speak and give us revelation on what were seeking him for its worth far more than any words or opinions from any person. Amen!



After Travis’ baseball game last night…(by the way 1st homerun of the season I must ad…;)

I went to the healing room at IHOP. My best friend took the kids so I could get prayed over and just soak… I love when I get to be prayed over by Hazen, Its always anointed and a direct download from God….a few other really awesome ppl just soaked me in prayer and just spent time praying over my needs and just letting the presence of God cover me like a blanket….Then all of a sudden Hazen said stop praying…He put the speaker on in the ministry room so we could hear the song leader that was singing on stage…And He said.: “Kelly this song is for you,God wants you to know this!”



And she started singing…Those who wait upon The Lord will never be put to shame… and she kept repeating it, and every person in that ministry room started singing it over me….Tears and voices filled that little room in a moment.



I love that through our struggles,dissapointments,and dry-times when God gives us that kiss and says ,”I care for you ,wait on me, Its worth the fight.”

No matter what your waiting on The Lord for,---Don’t Give Up!

He hears your cry,cares for you, and will make ALL THINGS beautiful in his time!



I love this story they have shared at IHOP before about Jesus driving the bus. And I don’t remember all the details, so ill tweak it,

But it has encouraged me, I hope it encourages you too!



Jesus is driving a bus and were all in the bus. We think we know how the story is going to go but we just go along for the ride and let Him take us on this journey.



It’s a long ,slow ride up the mountain with many pit-stops and breaks. He hardly accelerates at all. And we all question him, Jesus your sopposed to be going fast up the mountain so we make it,not slow, you need to Accelerate!



He doesn’t answer he just keeps driving and its painful, it feels like were not budging at all, people are getting on our nerves, its hot and it feels like were not going to make it, but he leans back and says just hold on, its all a part of the journey…I may not go the route you think is best but your still going to get there…Trust Me!



We reach the top of the mountain…Finally now we can enjoy a smooth, relaxing cool breeze on the way down ….



Jesus cranks up the music, and flys the bus down that mountain at 100 MPH,sliding and wheels screeching at every turn….and were all terrified….but we make it to where he wants us to be…



Although its not the way we think it should go…fast up the mountain, and slow down…We just need to hold onto Him and enjoy the ride.



If you endure the trials, embrace the hurting, Persevere through

(Slow-Mountain)Tribulations



As it talks about in
Luke 18:8

"I tell you, he will give justice to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?”




He will bring Speedy Justice!!!

No comments: