Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Invaded by Jersey Girlz!

Me and Lindsay..sis 'n' sis
Love U Sis!


"The Crew"
Aunt Kathy, Aunt Bev, Me, Mom, and lindsay

Aunt Bev taking over Travi's Bus!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was so nice to have my family fly in for a few days!
It was nice spending time together,shopping,eating, and relaxing together.
I was so excited the first night that i was doing leg lifts at 2 am on the air mattress...haha
Travis was overwhelmed the next morning,but it was ok because Gram brought him his green walking dino. It was so cool!
On sunday in our church service Lindsay spoke about her trip to Russia and I got to sing and share about what God did through me back a few years ago when i went...
It was awesome and my church got to help support her in her trip!
Everyone had to leave to go back but the memories will stay and how much fun we had!
Even though hormones flew and lots of coffee was drank but in the end it was all worth it!



2 comments:

Donna said...

you call that hormones! I call that insanity!

Hayes Family said...

mmmm....memories! :)