Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A New Arrival!

Trevor
Travis pushing Trevor in the swing

Travi feelin territorial!



Travi doin..."niiiice"



Travi rememberin the good ol days..



Trevor
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am watching a 4 month old lil boy Trevor.
And Travi got a big surprise when he woke up this morning.
He didnt know what to think...he looked at me,him,then me again and laughed...
He was a little rough at first but I had to keep showing him to do nice to Trevor...
And sooner than later he was getting the idea.
Travis enjoyed pushing him in the swing,sometimes he tried getting in their w/ him and I had to tell him no...lol
Trevor really liked Travis. he kept laughing at him. even though Travis startled him a few times.
He got used to it!
Travi had to learn to share me...he did ok.
Im hoping this helps him not be so dependant on me..
I guess only time will tell!





2 comments:

Heather D said...

Love the name. Obviously I am a little partial...haha

Hayes Family said...

its funny cuz i call him trevi and travis travi
it gets confusing...but i have him until Christmas so im hoping this cures baby fever...lol