Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Time To Die....or just feel like it!

This has been me since wednesday morning!
Jaime called and said she was feeling ill so I wouldnt have trevir today.
so i went back to bed after tossing and turning all night long.
When travi woke up around 8:30 I felt like I wanted to die...

My body was not functioning right. It felt like I was just hit by a train. I had like 3 cups of coffee and nothing was letting me shake this thing!
I was being really impatient with travis,although he was screaming and whining about nothing so that was harder to deal with
until i called mom saying come fly in i need help!!!
she was telling me to calm down and try to find someone to help me.
But i didnt really know who to call that could help.

I bugged the crap out of my friend Lori the week before
I think we saw each other 3 times in 4 days...lol
What a blessing she is to my life!
I didnt know what to do,as the minutes went on i was feeling worse and worse.

Then as i have mom on the phone Travis put a piece of wicker in his mouth from his basket and i tryed to grab it with my index finger he bit so hard my finger was bleeding and i screamed.
(and ok im sure it was louder and more animated that i felt so lousy,but that junk hurt..i thought he was gonna rip my finger off,cant i give him steak yet to dull those puppies out?)

Ok so im back to me screaming right? Travis flipped his top! I scared him so now as mom is on the phone hes crying im crying and moms not letting me hang up.
Shes like you need help...lol oh mommy more than you know!!!lol

So i had no clue who to call. At the meet and mingle last week my friend denise said if u ever need anything dont hesitate to call.. but i felt bad not even meeting her more than twice...
but desperate times calls for desperate measures!

So baby went down for a nap whther he wanted to or not.
after having a sneezing fit and sobbing i called Denise.
as i was balling on the phone with her,shes like thats what I'm here for!!!

She came and picked Travis up and kept him all day at her house and andy picked him up on his way home...I took some nyquil, and i was watching dancing with the stars pissed that cody got kicked off....the judges so had it out for him...i dont care if im obsessed with disney or not, it wasnt right...and then i was in la-la land!

Thank God for this moms club, I Love You Ladies!!!!
And Lori, Thanks so much for your support and offering to bring me groceries..
you can do that anytime you want...lol

so needless to say that was wednesday and today saturday im walking again...wow that whipped my butt.
My poor hubby played mommy for a few days and was pretty good at it too...maybe it showed him i dont wake up at noon and eat bon-bons until he comes home! Love U Babe!

Now Travi isnt feeling great...but I feel in a better position to handle him with the patience he deserves,wow im a monster when im sick!

2 comments:

Heather D said...

Yeah... we mothers aren't allowed to be sick. Sorry you were so bad off. I have had times like that. When you are alone and need a break, weather you need away time, or you are sick. Thankfully Denise helped you out. What a blessing. It is so hard when you don't really have anyone you can rely on. I know that. Glad things are looking up and I hope Travis doesn't get what you had.

Hayes Family said...

Thanks!
Travi got a lil feverish sat but its sunday and were so much better.
me and andy cleaned real good tonight to get all that crap out the house!